Below are some great strut training pictures from Chad Daily of Kansas City Fire Department Rescue 9. There are many strong, versatile, and fast deploying struts on the market today.
“LIKE” FIRST DUE TACKLE ON FACEBOOK
Here are some things to think about with your crew. The pictures will give you some training ground ideas.
- What ones are on your rig?
- Can you deploy them quickly?
- What is the reach available?
- Straps and/or chains?
- Lifting capabilities? What are the pros/cons?
- Can you make a chain cradle?
- What about high-angle uses? High anchor point?
Paratech struts used in this training.
Pass it on!