With just days before FDIC 2013 we have put together a tentative itinerary. Smitty from Boron Extrication and several of the FDT crew will be in Indy for the greatest firefighter pilgrimage. We hope to see you sometime during our stay in Indy. There will be great training, networking, brotherhood, and giveaways. Be sure to track us down we have a couple hundred new stickers and a few chips to giveaway.
Wednesday April 24
- Columbia Southern University Networking Social / 530 pm – 830 pm @ the Indianapolis Marriott Downtown
- Fire Service Warrior Meet Up / 5 pm – @ the Ram Restaurant and Brewery
- FDIC FOOLS Brotherhood Bash / 5pm – @ Jackson St and Meridian St
Thursday April 25
FREE GEAR FROM
The biggest giveaway we know of is coming out of the TECGEN XTREME booth. (Booth 403). Here are the details:
- We will be in the TECGEN booth from 2 pm – 3 pm.
- During our time in the booth they will be giving away branded collapsable water bottles to all visitors.
- Some visitors during our time in the booth will randomly receive Camelback hydration packs.
- Here is the best part; every visitor to the booth during the show will have their badge scanned. TECGEN will then select 6 random winners who will receive a set of gear. Similar to what we will be wearing.
BE AT THE TECGEN BOOTH 403 @ 2PM
You’ll see us throughout the day as we drop in on some friends including:
- Packaxe Smash
- Haix Fire Boots (Booth 713) Haix backpacks are being giving away to the first 400 to visit the booth.
- The Pig and The Pigskin (Booth 616)
- High Lift Jack Company ( Booth 9003)
We will wrap up the evening at the NFFF’s Stop, Drop, Rock ‘n’ Roll dinner and live auction / 7 pm – 11 pm @ the Indian Roof Ballroom.
Friday April 26
We’ll be dropping in on some old friends and meeting a few new ones ON Friday, but our main mission will be to climb in the FDIC 9-11 Memorial Stair Climb / 130 pm & the Lucus Oil Stadium. We’ll be hooking up with The Fire Critic and Captain Wines for the climb. W e’ll be sporting our TECGEN XTREME gear. After the climb we will be hitting the road for home as some are back at the firehouse Saturday.
If you are around Friday night, be sure to drop in on the Fire Critic and Iron Firemen Meet Up / 830 pm @ the Tilted Kilt.
See you in Indy.
Pass it on!